2. Take care of your face. Wash it, moisturize it and don’t let it sunburn. It is the first thing you see in the morning in the mirror and the first thing people notice about you.
3. Take one hour a week for “spa day.” Draw a hot tub, put in some bubbles, put a mud mask on your face and grab a book. A candle and some music are nice. Take care of your self.
4. Clean up as you go. Who has time to set aside one day a week to clean? If you swab out the toilet every third time you flush, it will always look clean.
5. Your four-footed friends come first. They can’t take care of themselves and you took them into your life. They give you unconditional love, put their comfort first.
6. Write a “Thank you note.” Someone took the time to think of you and send a card or present. Sit down with a pen, paper and stamp, and thank them personally.
7. Remember your mother’s and father’s birthday. Honor them as they do you.
8. Believe in yourself as I believe in you. I will always be there to help, but only after you have done everything to solve a problem on your own.